Sunday, 6 November 2011

Only Five days to go

Hi Everyone
Like the title says, only five days till submission, and time to tie up any loose ends.  Ryan, how are those layouts coming along?  Can you let me know when you have uploaded them to Dropbox, I want to get them on the blog and make sure that everything is in one spot so it can be put on a disc for Friday.  Everyone should have a look over the assessment brief and matrix to make sure we have done as much as possible.  Other than that, I think we are going pretty well.  I did email Ian today to make sure that he can find our model on the server.  Anyway, let me know if you think we need to do anything extra, or just do it, and talk later.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.