Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Renders on layout




Thoughts on these?
I might try use the other layout, the angle doesn't work so well sadly :(
But if you don't mind, I don't mind. haha.
(the white stripes were to help align the renders with the angle, but I think it just made it too busy.

I have done the renders for the sections and elevations, i just need to scale them and place on layouts.

EDIT: Actually, I don't mind the first one at all. Do you think it's okay?
Ryan

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mate,

    I think the use of less rendered images may work well. The layout without the stripes is a more effective I think.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I thought that we needed all the renders, but I looked again and we don't.

    Thanks for the good tip mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan I think the top one works but I also think the middle one would if you put the white slashes behind the renders. Not so keen on number three. The angle probably requires them to be arranged interestingly which may be a good thing. I also think you could drop the numbers, certainly back to eight, for symmetry. Actually the renders probably should be bigger so maybe 6? Great job though!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.