
Here's the new lounge area with timber flooring, new rug, bookshelf, plant and seat. I extended the walls in the NE corner to create a small amount of privacy - let me know your thoughts as I am happy to change it back. The walls are now white plasterboard in this room. Plywood panels are used throughout the private bedroom wing.

This is the new kitchen. It includes 2 custom made kitchen benches (plywood shelving/draws and concrete bench tops). Some new bar stools have been added and a rug for underneath the dining table. The floor is now polished concrete and there is now a door to access the outdoor area form the kitchen. I hope it's ok - I've tried to keep the palette of colours small and aimed to keep a flexible open plan that can be easily changed around.
I really like the look of that and can't wait to see the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteyeah its its looking great.
ReplyDelete