Monday, 3 October 2011

Interior changes to date

Hi guys,
this weekend I made some changes to the interior spaces of Andrew's house. Firstly I put in a doorway from the kitchen to the northern ourdoor space - this was talked about as a possibility at our last meeting (Carla seems keen to landscape this area). Then I worked on the kitchen and dining spaces. I added a fridge, carpet, stools and two custom kitchen benches (made form concrete and plywood). Then I moved into the living area. I moved the existing couches, changed the materials, and added a bookcase, tv, rug and extra chair. I then changed the flooring materials. The kitchen/dining is now a polished concrete slab, the living has timber floorboards and the bedroom wing is carpeted. Exterior walls were changed to be either in-situ concrete or timber weatherboards, and interior walls are a combination of clear finished plywood, white plasterboard and concrete in-situ.
I have given the model to Carla so she can continue landscaping, and in the meantime I hope to put some images of the changes up on this blog.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts next meeting!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.