Monday, 10 October 2011

Not sure of this render

Hi guys, this is another render I've done, but I'm not that happy with it. It kind of looks like it's out of a horror movie (thanks Carla!) - So Ryan, I'm happy if you want to do a render to replace this with. Maybe a night time one would be good - I don't think I've seen a night time one yet?


Any thoughts or comments??

4 comments:

  1. Your grasp of tone and shade is exemplary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fleur, I'm only too happy to play around on Artlantis.

    It's a good render, but the lack of colour contrasts with all the other colour full renders, so on the final sheet we can omit it, but keep it in the hand in files.

    Ps nothing wrong with causing Ian fear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think that is my favourite render.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.