The Blog of Andrew Watt, Ryan Jago, Carla Angove, Fleur Weslake and Karl Keating, documenting our process of collaboration whilst completing an Archicad Teamwork Model.
Tuesday, 11 October 2011
Model Refinement
Sorry about the scare last night, it turned out I had to save the libraries to my mac which I didn't know. Anyway I did some work last night on getting some elements to align better, adjusted some levels and generally tidied things up a bit. Have some more to do tonight and will then look at saving some views for Ryan to use. Got rid of all those sections and elevations, I don't how they could have got there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great news. Sounds like you're working hard.
ReplyDeleteGreat work. Can any images and views be shared across the dropbox to keep things flowing? Not sure if everyone now has full access to the dropbox?
ReplyDelete