Sunday, 30 October 2011

Individual Pages #2

Me again, can every one read my first post re Individual Pages and think about how you will do your own blog before you blast away.  We do want to keep some visual integrity.

13 comments:

  1. I think an overall review at the end of proceedings may be the best and most uniform approach. How does everyone else feel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew the Blog wizard.
    Okay, I'll check it out.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. I realised I already read it :)

    The only tiny tiny thing I think should be changed, is to make the "Team Amazing ARBE 2202 Blog" title at the top of this page should be orange...A bit pedantic...actually very pedantic, but it would then match the layouts slightly more haha. And the dirty pink colour isn't so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a scruffy pink,only just noticed, I think it was Andrew's favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Invitation no longer valid

    The invitation link that you tried has already been used. Please ask the Blog administrator to send you another invitation."
    hmmm...could you please send another Andrew?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try signing into the main blog then activating the link from your inbox.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats 'musky' pink not dirty pink and your right it is one of my favourites. I do agree that the orange may be a better match though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I its more moon mist mauve and right up there with partner haha☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all,

    Thinking of starting my personal reflection today before I get stuck into design. I might just put the content up and then change the format later when we all decide on how it should be done. Is this ok?

    Fleur

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fleur that should work but if you run into trouble I might have to upgrade you to administrator access - sounds important doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just ended up starting it in a word document - a bit easier. When do you want our individual pages done by? Is this due before or after design?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would get design out of the way.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.