The Blog of Andrew Watt, Ryan Jago, Carla Angove, Fleur Weslake and Karl Keating, documenting our process of collaboration whilst completing an Archicad Teamwork Model.
Saturday, 8 October 2011
Teamwork Server and Matrix
Hi everybody. I wanted to say that I think we have all done a great job in making progress over the break and I think we have made good use of web based tools as a workaround to the Teamwork issues. I have just gone over the Matrix again and using BIM and Teamwork are the purpose of the assignment. I know Ian has okayed us getting a start but I think on Monday we should try and see him, show him what we have done and make sure that he is happy with it. I guess I am concerned that at the rate we are going we will finish the whole assignment without using Teamwork where his expectation may have been that we got a start outside of Teamwork and then loaded it when the issues where sorted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, A discussion with Ian would be beneficial and also to clarify if it would be necessary to upload the final model to BIM. I'm confident we have utilised enough teamwork outside of teamwork anyway.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Yeh talking to Ian would be good. I think we've communicated as a team well inspite of the BIM difficulties!
ReplyDeleteThis makes sense to me. At least just to finalise the model to demonstrate and learn bim.
ReplyDelete